Saturday, February 23, 2008

my life

well if you think i am happy i am not a happy and cheerful person you thought you know i feel down inside why do you have to do this to me

you should know hu are you

it has been months since we quarreled and now you wrote in class blog that you hate me to the core if you really think that i will not feel anything you are wrong boys do get sad even thoguh in school they are happy try putting yourself in other shoes you!you dun give a damn you juz speack you dun thing about others feeling

life just isn't rite for me this year

why you can say people and people cannot joke with ya??
i juz dun lyk the feeling make me feel rite pls people

i nid music!i dun want to say his/her name

another thing why do all teacher cannot see the right of me
you think i am playful i am lazy i am not i ahave my life dun reject me and say what you want juz because you are a t*ac*her hey you think a S**DENT are your slaves and think we are HAPPY to help you...no!i am not complaining about you kayz

life in pei hua isn't me i nid a happy and friendly life style juz when you think everything was right it was wrong and you dunno how scary it is to be alone in the darkness i dun have a sene of security with all of you i know you hate pls stop hating me!i already change as much as i couldd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oieoieee ..
laxx cannns??
all these will slowly pass by to let euu at least experience the unhappy and happy world ..
its all an experience ..
not means dhat everyday , everytime , everywhen , you'll get things done smoothly ..
plus youu said bout dda teacherr , not tuhh mention who isit , ..
he's jus correcting youu .
not scolding you or watever ..
so laxxx , everybody will have this kinda feelings or even experiencee .dun take verything for granted !
jus take it as your experience . cant youu??

Anonymous said...

i mean .. unhappy & happy timesss *********