Sunday, May 25, 2008

25.05.08

lol...
life got a little better for me... ... ...

well...another lesson 4 me...
did'nt tok about it in my blog but ya... ...
got a little scolding again before by 3 people...
i thought it was her fault though...
i dun noe...

lols...
went to Lee May's blog
she post about eugene
omgosh why am i so old....

lets tok about today

awoken by the nright Sun shining into my room
glared at me gently...

ate Kway Teow soup at Amk market...
went for tuition... ...

haizzzz....
roting...i gonna die...
seniors, friends can ur plan something 4 us to go out?

wun be posting on this wednesday - next tuesday...
got band practice and camp
yay!!!

went to jog and came back sweating lyk dog...my stamina improved?
i am not tired?
came back home
and then here i am posting hahah!!

to mega fan- hi?! bye?!
to Dawn -linked hahas Sry...

No comments: