Monday, June 2, 2008

band camp

Band Camp

came back yesterday....restless



did"nt sleep lahs...
first day was lyk...
practice..
and practice
then finally
i ate..

then went back and practice again....
WTH...


Reason:can't be bothered about her anymore...

argh forget it....
first night could'nt sleep
slept on 8chairs....
Jun Hao kept asking me to lie down
and once i lie down the metal thing on the chair lyk hit my bone
next day got ache one my back...

seriously dun lyk this camp wads the prob...


although its fun..

now i have to play marimba...
enough ler bahs....
i dun noe how to play piano one lah...
miss akari ask me to play i nv say anything but at least i tried my best right...
i still have to play snare leh...

i dunno ler la...
dun want to tok about camp...
i thought it will be fun time for me...
but in the end its all ruin i feel lyk i am juz lyk a player you hire and give me all the hard piece...
and then there come another stupid person....
that ruins...

lucky there was Anna, Tammy, Serena, Yan hong, Hui Min and tiong kian(sry if i spell wrong...
do i have to hide my feeling about you forever...
scold me all you wan...!!!!

No comments: