Saturday, June 28, 2008

27.06.08~28.06.08

waohs...
yesterday band super der fun la...
i know the 'Magical Part' of merry widow lerx
then i keep playing with ZM

Ryan is so funny he sang touch my body...
then he sing touch my body
''Throw'' me on the floor...
then alicia and amanda and me kept laughing
he still dance lols...

then when Mr Tang came he say merry widow then i super happy!
but in the end he still wanted to play march blue sky
then my heart beat lyk shit....
he still say percussion first then i dunno how to play so...
he say must be done on monday but i cannot learnt....
cause i cannot get the beat with the rythm...

so we played merry widow for the whole day!
i love merry widow!!!!
so much more easier then march blue sky...
so...
later band finish ler i go buy sweet der...
then say amanda then treat her seaweed cause i said something...
then she happy ler lo....

i took 159 with yvvone
then went home
sis bought me hokkien mee from chomp chomp...
so i ate and watch xing hua duo duo kai...
played dota yesterday...
until my momma came home...

today got scolded for on-ing the fan and air-con...
she say you think electricity very expensive argh but she dunno that yesterday was super dam hot...
i was lyk off the com ler go brush teeth and sleep ma then on air-con then air-con not cold so i on the fan...lie on the bed then fell asleep...
so the fan was not off...

today lunch was wanton mee...
came back dedicate a song to my three seniors...
now going to play dota again!!!hahs

No comments: