Monday, March 3, 2008

it was monday Bluess.....

today mdm loh nv come. the class chatting.i did'nt care and cannot be bothered to care cause they say i kaypo so i nv lo...sothey happy happy i also dun want to spoil monday blue mah so i juz leave it...well zi yang sometime before you say something think about other's feeling juz lyk me i did something wrong i did not think about others ...
then we had english so SAD LARGH she got and vocal operation....
then had recess ate char siew rice the char siew rice i better than the chicken rice.......
then it was art yay finish my art but niot very nice.. ...i use the head,arms,belt and some leaves and vines....then my explanation
then had chinese toking about the dunno wad story my group word so hard lol not lyk alicia and hillary one so easy and lol!!cinderella(dunno how to spell) got piles?
then had science erythings okay rite now....
then i heard ira recording my conversation got quite angry at the first place but then lyk nvm lol she say delete already wad can i do?sometime i juz nid to chill out and dun be sensitive....


then it was stupid lo!!!the idiotic aloysius chua go take alicia things so irritating why do you pick on girls!!!still tell me that you lyk alicia...my prob izzit you lyk then lyk lah and wat still ask me not to snatch with you.... you jealous then say lah!then lyk wat wait until people angry then you return
TOO LATE!

then go library
he ask eugene dun tok to me aiya you want hate then hate me dun nid ask people to hate you der lah!
still say alcia so sexy peeeeuuuweee!

disgusting pervert even mr chua say he is worst than the were-wolf lah

then later he ask the one of a student counciler to hit me you want hit then hit lah lyk i scared no guts lah you want to be ask people beat hit me yourself lah scared then dun hit nooob!

then got band playing the piece--'dunno wad postcard der lah'
'march blue sky'
all play crach cymbal

and then tommorow still nid go for EXTRA pratice .......
went home by lrt and bus with alicia before go buy old chang kee sotong
my favourite...
then took 156
then meet some 1n1 or 1n2 student... ... then came home then cook angel hair...

No comments: