Saturday, March 1, 2008

results out!!

yay!hello people today started out funny... ... ...
it was lyk 7something ira said 1.50pm must reach but i go there stil lyk people coming in.lol Before that i took 103M to the opposite car park bus stop then damn funny i went then i press then the person say you press never go down then i say press wrong then the another person say AIYAAAA! miss bus stop liao then i was laughing behind with the person...then i ran to school sweat lyk shit then saw wei keong then we sit at hall there then shazuan came.


later,stupid lor the two consulter was talking about pubrty lah lol....
then we meet teacher..
wah scary lo... ...
miss kwok ask first then she say my behavior is ok but my study is average sometime in class daydream until sleep...So pai seh..my parent look at me then i laugh then miss kwok also laugh

then go out then suddely mr yeo shout bryan come come then i go with my parent he wanted to see my parent.then say my result is not realy good..is my attitude good then add marks.He say must buck up or else maybe nest time i turn bad alredy then the attitude marks cannot help me much...

arrange table and chairs sweep the floor went home my papa fetch me home...
then i go home i post lor...



stupid imposter use your own name lah very fun use people name is it stupid idiot nimcompoop,ORANG ASLI,bodoh retarded freak bu yao lian der cho ba guai!!!!!no one give you name is it use your own name lah be proud of you stupid name!or else name yourseld idiot lo!dun use people name say i love you idiot!lyk people say urself use your name dnu use people name lah idiot i dun mind writing about you for one whole year lah childish freak!i track your IP you die~

No comments: