Saturday, March 15, 2008

let's continue.... ....

kays...lets continue.
now where did i stop?
oh yah kays the eating chilli oil...

kays then lyk went to hotel and sleep lorh..
then later my mother room lyk got someone knocking the door very hard then got the liquor smell...
then after that he came outside my room bang my door say in cantonese come out! come out!
then my father was lyk dun go out!!
and it was at night lo 2am
so suay...


then slept woke up lyk about 7.45
we were late... so we miss the shuttle bus...
kays now i think thats all i can remember so lets see what i bought..
kays.. i bought

a puma kacket
a formal tee
a jeans
a hard rock tee
a disney keychain for my pencil box
a stitch keyshain for michelle
4 hard rock badge...
one for irwin one for alicia one for me and one for ying en...
then lyk no more things to buy ler...

cause is all those street things
the only place was lyk disney land?
but i did not go to disney land i went to it's branch.
at the aiport

to eugene and all: I dun hate anyone anymore!
because i learnt me lesson and
i want to change and at the same time
i cannot afford to lose a good friend!
so dun ask me wether i hate you or not

i am sorry to all especially to hillary for cracking the screen of your handphone
and saying bad things of you when i am bad-tempered...
sry to alcia for
my idiotic attitude and my childish ways..
kays and dun wash your hands anymore...
cause i am going to get lonely
and to ying en
sorry for disturbing you lyk how jun quan and wei keong did
i hope that you would not put in your mind


SORRY

No comments: