Wednesday, March 5, 2008

welcoming party for band

woohooo...today ended nicely...
came to school was faster than alicia excactly 3mins
then we had science...today got science homework i dun understand some but i got do lah..
then hor... ... ...
it was recess
let me tell you
Aloysius Chua went all the way to the front dun want ler me sit so i sat on him...then squash him!
then after that he took out gave me some space then use his shoes rub my shirt nvm
you know wad i say make more better i go tell teacher his face turn white and it looks excactly lyk soya bean!
then he scared he ask melvin to rub my shirt
and wad he say you suck
then i learnt alicia
i reply suck lollipop nice wad you no lollipop then go buy no money dun buy!
then he say suck your mother lah!
then i reply
i dun want to suck not lyk you still baby nid to suck!
you want suck then suck for your own pleasure.
he say my mum got lemonade come out
i say my mother make lemonade dun have lemonade
you want lemonade go buy from sheng shiong NTUC or shop and save....
can make yourself them he got nthing to say he just shut his mouth up!
so funny

he lose, he lose, aloysius chua lose to me, nananipoopoo!
then i tell miss kwok then she ask aloysius say sorry to me!
he say it he say it hahahahaha
i feel so happy...
he say sorry to me hahahahahah
woohooo aloysius you lose


i know you want to scold me bastard but i dun look lyk a dog...
you look more lyk it!!haha


then was lyk band
its ok i found out the song name ler is lyk... erm
march blue sky and
postcard from singapore..

then so pai seh i use to my primary teacher standard ler so when he point down i crash the symbal then make everyone almost restart...
then we ate pizzza
senior dialed 6241 0241
haha then pizza came ate happily with poline if i did not spell wrong...
then went home..LRT then BUS normal lah...
then saw mas selamat..
i wonder why they nv catch him every time i go on the bus or lrt i see him..

hate me, i fine with it aloysius chua...

anyway i am lame forget it
byebye,
bryan

No comments: