Tuesday, March 4, 2008

tuesday frights!

today was lyk rush my dad woke up and fetch my sister first but i was in the car then i ask my father where are you going he say fetch jiejie and it was lyk 6.50am already came to school at about 7.15then saw alcia and her mum.
then we started to oooooooouuuuuui....then we walk to class saw a person that is worst then were-wolf-(aloysiu chua)try to trip me but fail.... ....then lesson started out good but then that idiot came and say bryan sissy actually is not me that is sissy is YOU!
then lyk ok lo... ... ...wo da ren you da liang! never tok to him
juz to tell him soemthing...
you want to punch then punch dun nid scared der got gang i scared izzit?
and even if they dun lyk me i still have my family supporting me leh!
and not all hate me nadhira dun hate me dayini dun hate me and some
you hate me dun nid ask people to dun tok to me der lah... i know you jealous lah
and so wad lyk wad alicia say i suck lollipop very nice leh sweet der leh... not lyk yu bitter face!
hillary say thanx for the compliment and thats all i want to say ! i cannot be bothere with you aloysius chua song qi!!!

after tht got xtra band practice
then went home with alicia ho my senior then went home lo...
cooking angel hair again woooohoooo
and wad the hack my shirt got black oil smudge and it is lyk a hand!!!
thats firght!!

No comments: